Friday, September 30, 2011

The Heal in Park



                  These are from near the place where I live, and this was the very first time I could happen to know this place and come there. This is a so huge park called “Yamadaike Kouen” where people use for jogging, walking, or feeling lots of nature.                                                  
 I never expected that there’s the place like this near my place because I felt like I was in a totally different place once I get into there for that beautiful lake there and the well organized bushes and gardens. While I was taking picture, one old lady, I mean really old, talked to me and we just had a little walk for a while. She is almost reaching 80 years old, I guess. Partly thanks to her, I could get familiar with the organization of the park more or less. For me not having time to feel nature or relaxing any these days, taking a look and walk there wiped away my tiredness coming from a daily life, and so did having a chat with the old lady that reminded me my real grandmother.       
 One more thing that made me feel better was cats carelessly sleeping on the rock. When I take a picture of him or her, I approached them as close as I could, but they wouldn’t even care about me or tried to run away like they know we wouldn’t try to hurt them. Actually, there were a lot of cats in that park. According to a notice board, many people have been throwing baby cats away there. That’s why I saw cats all around there, I guess. I’m not sure that you can get every stuff I felt and saw by watching the pictures on my blog and my describing, but I can be strongly sure that chilling somewhere like this could heal your heart, I mean go visit there!! That’s worth to do!!

1 comment:

  1. The park is an important park of your neighborhood. I am glad you went there and interacted with your neighbor. I imagine you can learn a lot form the elderly people who go there.

    I like cats so I feel sorry for those that get abandoned. One of my students from last semester did a post on the subject:

    http://noratori.blogspot.com/2011/04/stray-cats-of-japan.html

    Can you right justify your text (rather than center justify)?

    ReplyDelete